AIDS Data Animation Project: Credits
- Bob Banks, B.S. (email@example.com)
- A contract programmer at the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- Tim Cote, M.D., M.P.H. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- An epidemiologist at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cote initially conceived the project and acted as team leader throughout its development.
- Meredith Golden (email@example.com)
- The Information Scientist for Public Health at the Consortium for International Earth Science Information (CIESIN). Golden has participated in the project's design with regard to epidemiological and geographical descriptors.
- Robin Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Faculty member of the Dept. of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at CWRU School of Medicine, and President, Environmental Modeling Inc.
- Henk Meij (email@example.com)
- Information Analyst with an interest in mapping at Consortium for International Earth Science Information (CIESIN). Meij was responsible for the code generation of the map routines.
- R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attached to the Computer Science Branch at the Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications, a research and development arm of the National Library of Medicine, Rodgers was responsible for production of the MPEG animations,
and the design of the WWW-based delivery documents.
- Phil Rosenberg, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- A biostatistician at the National Cancer Institute (NCI),